There’s just over 36 hours to go until August starts (at least in Australia), and that means it’s time to start your vloggy preparations!
1. Make sure your camera battery is charged.
2. Follow your fellow VEDA-ites, because the participants list is now live! Don’t forget to check back in case there are new additions between now and 1 August.
3. Check out the topics calendar. We’re pretty proud of it.
4. Stock up on snacks and eyedrops. You’re going to be clocking a lot of screen time this month, friends!
Remember, the topics are just suggestions. If there’s something you don’t want to answer or something you’d rather talk about instead, GO CRAZY! Interpret the topics as you wish.
Any questions can be directed to myself (Kirsti) or Emily on Twitter – @weblogwevlog. We can’t wait to see all of your faces!
It is time! #VEDA stands for Vlog Every Day in August, but you know that already. This will be our fourth year doing #VEDA as a group, and it is the absolute most fun. Join us!*
If you want to participate, here’s what you should do:
1. Sign up here!
2. Mark August 1st on your calendar. That’s when it begins!
3. Start thinking of vlog topics. We’ll have a google doc brainstorming session soon. The calendar will be finalized at the end of the month.
4. Watch We Blog, We Vlog and the WBWV twitter for news.
5. Ask Kirsti or Emmy if you have any questions. Or, try Nico or Joey if you have technical questions.
*Only sign up here if you want to participate in our #VEDA community. There is no official #VEDA and if you just want to make a video every day in August, you don’t have to sign up anywhere. We just like to do this as a group. You are welcome to join.